4.06.2009

Spring Season

I'm not as attached to the Winter Season as some bloggers. The lack of series catching my eye made me doubt whether I'm really on the downward spiral to actually losing interest in anime altogether. Though, thank goodness to Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou and a very late discovery of Mushishi, I might have saved myself. I'm quite inclined to watching dramas again. Almost done with Mei-chan no Shitsuji and currently trying to get distracted by Maou. (Ohno should never dye his hair ever again!)

Other ideas for posts? I might make a post about the finales I watched. (Yes, I cheated and watched the episodes which seemed interesting.) I should do a Mushishi post since people have not discovered this rare gem. As predicted, I'm left to run this blog, which is not much trouble considering no one, but ourselves wonder into the thing.


As for the the upcoming spring season, I might watch Pandora Hearts (hopefully the manga won't ruin the anime experience) and of course Fullmetal Alchemist. I would have to give props to my brother for getting me to watch the first season. Even if Allariel scoffs at this FMA, I'll still watch it, especially since Funimation will air the episodes 4 days after the Japanese ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment